Scope of Application ★★★
Technical Difficulty ★★★★
In the last issue, we talked about that if there are multiple keywords, such as tens to hundreds of keywords. How to deploy them in the website?
Then we briefly discussed how to choose the right keywords.
So after choosing the keywords, how to conduct the whole site SEO according to the 6 points we mentioned last time?
So this time we will specifically talk about these six main points:
1. Deploy brand words and relatively difficult general words or product words on the homepage. Recommend homepage carry 3 to 5 keywords
2. For more keywords, use inner pages for layout, for each inner page, it is recommended to carry 1 to 3 long-tail keywords
3. Each keyword has a unique main landing page
4. On the homepage, use keywords to link to all landing pages of inner pages
5. Each landing page uses a homepage keyword link to return to the homepage
6. Any specific keywords that appear on the site are linked to this unique main landing page of the specific keyword
In terms of explanation, we still follow the main purpose of this series of articles. We don't seek the explanation be detailed and thoughtful explanations, only easy to understand and execute.
I. Deploy brand words and relatively difficult general words or product words on the homepage. Recommend homepage carry 3 to 5 keywords
There are three main points here:
1. The 3 to 5 keywords that have been selected for deployment on the homepage are best related. For example: SEO service, SEO company, Shanghai SEO company. The so-called relation can also be understood as a partial intersection between keywords.
2. These keywords are best to appear on the homepage Title in the form of a short sentence. It is best if each keyword has a complete match without segmentation.
How to understand the complete match without segmentation, for example:
Shanghai SEO Service Company-ECOMMA
This is a simple Title example, in which the keywords "Shanghai SEO", "SEO Service", "Shanghai SEO Service", "SEO Service Company" can be counted as "complete matches without segmentation"
But among them: "Shanghai SEO Company" and "SEO Company" cannot be counted as complete matches. also a generic word, but the degree of competition may not be too high.
Shanghai SEO Service Company
Because the word "service" is spaced in between.
3. These homepage keywords need to appear completely and naturally in the content of the homepage (not only can users see on the page, but also in the source code when viewing the source code). Each keyword should appear at least 2-3 times in full. If possible, it is best to appear in the body text or above it. Therefore, the homepage must have some text content. Full picture or full animation on the homepage really doesn't work.
II. For more keywords, use inner pages for layout, for each inner page, it is recommended to carry 1 to 3 long-tail keywords
If you understand the first point, there is nothing to say about this point, it's the same as the first point. Just remember that each inner page is deployed with different keywords.
III. Each keyword has a unique main landing page
You can also understand it as mentioned in the second point, each inner page deploys different keywords. Here I recommend that you make a form for keyword management, similar to this:
The middle date part refers to the organic ranking in Baidu search results (excluding the promotion advertisement part). If the value is 35, it means the fifth place on the fourth page.
The so-called each keyword has a unique landing page means that one keyword corresponds to only one landing page. But the reverse is not necessarily true, that is, a landing page can correspond to multiple keywords. (See the example in the red box above)
IV. On the homepage, use keywords to link to all landing pages of inner pages
From the red box above, you should be able to see what it means to link to the inner pages with keywords (text form) on the homepage. Putting it all at the bottom is a method, but it is not the best way. We still recommend adding keyword in-site links in the body text naturally and smoothly.
We have seen that many companies have made some good internal pages on their websites for SEO, and then directly dropped these pages under the deep levels of the website. In fact, these are also very detrimental to SEO. We hope that these most important keywords can be reached directly with one click on the homepage of your website. This will greatly facilitate the crawling of search engine crawlers.
V. Each landing page uses a homepage keyword link to return to the homepage
Don't make an inner page solitary and cannot be clicked back to the homepage. Of course, this kind of mistake is usually not made by everyone.
Generally speaking, there are two common forms of links back to the homepage,
1. Click on the LOGO picture to return to the homepage, as shown below:
2. Click on the text link in the navigation to return to the homepage. The anchor text of this text link is the word "Home". As shown below:
The inner pages have these links back to the homepage, of course it is necessary, but we want more than that. If your homepage keyword is "SWOM", we hope that your inner pages will have a textual keyword link like "SWOM" to link directly back to the homepage.
VI. Any specific keywords that appear on the site are linked to this unique main landing page of the specific keyword
Just open a Baidu Encyclopedia page and you will understand. As shown in the red box below.
The blue word in the body text is the keyword in-site link. The important thing to note is that every link with the same keyword should point to the same URL. For example, in the above picture, the current page "Nintendo" points to the A link, and on another page, "Nintendo" points to the B link. I often see this kind of operation on many "semi-hanging" SEO websites.
In addition, it should be noted that for an inner page, it is enough to form one internal link on a keyword. Usually, it is not necessary to link the word "search engine" twice as shown in the figure below.
I am very glad that you can finish the six key points of this difficult SEO site optimization. Having mastered these six main points, you basically have an initial framework for optimizing the entire website. In the future, I will talk to you about how to build a more scientific SEO effect tracking system.
The whole series is divided into five articles: